Data Driven Documents (DDD)
- Data analysis and visualisation.
- Communicating patterns and trends in data through data driven documents
- Understanding and revealing insights using maps and graphs
- Identifying factors that affect the behavior of systems
- Presenting information in ways that can be easily understood
View the links below to see examples of data driven documents for visualising complex data and ideas.
Data driven document on money creation
A comprehensive yet easy-to-follow article explaining the credit theory of money and how money is created in the modern banking system.